We provide comprehensive advice on the day-to-day issues affecting your corporate structure and operations. We can manage owner interests and strategic intentions. We offer a legal analysis of your business to establish its health in light of what you intend to do – divestment, acquisition, partnering, buy out, third party investment (bank or equity finance).
Our advice includes:
- company incorporations and secretarial management
- amending company structure; updating articles under The Companies Act 2006
- director’s service contracts
- non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements
- investment agreements (private equity and private placements)
- acquistions and disposals
- joint ventures (soft and hard)
- shareholder agreements
- partnering agreements
- partnerships and limited liability partnerships
Of course, corporate law is a broad church. To discuss your particular requirements please call us on 0333 9000 200.