We are advisers in the law and risk relating to maritime and land security. Our expertise includes:
- Export control licensing matters
- UK and flag state law and permissions
- Commercial contracts including contracts for escort vessel and guarding services
- Agency Agreements
- Country-Risk Assessment documentation
- Rules for the Use of Force
- The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS)
- The Safety of Life at Sea Convention (SOLAS)
- The International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
- International Maritime Organization (IMO) – Best Management Practice
We have a deep understanding of law and practice in the maritime and land security sector. We can offer a suite of key information and documentation including escort vessel contracts, guarding contracts, offshore and onshore contractor advice, insurance advice, terms and conditions relating to general liability, employers and public liability insurance, professional indemnity insurances, medical and repatriation insurances and kidnap and ransom insurance. We can provide contractors with advice relating to tax efficient payment structures.
Please call on 0333 9000 200 to discuss your requirements.